1. I’m in the middle of renovating a house. That alone is pretty full on.
2. I’m working a lot of overtime with this new job. Which is fine, but time consuming and stressful.
3. If I play the way I used to play, it probably wouldn’t be very fair to the boy. 5 hour sessions probably aren’t the healthiest thing in the world, but it seems to be the only way I know how to play.
4. I’m back at uni. That’s all that damned reading and working on top of work and the house.
5. I just plain suck at it now. I’ve forgotten how to play, and it just isn’t coming back to me at all. I don’t like being so crap at it!
Of course, how long will it last this time? (best estimate – I’ll play twice)Tags: endless indecision, Every post I have written in the last year is about the same thing, stupid stupid me, What the Hell?