And that is possibly the longest post title ever.

bloodytalents

I know the talents aren’t finished.  I know you have to work on them a lot more.  Thank bloody goodness for that, because, as they stand, they are a pile of crap.

When you get around to editing them, think of poor little Fluffy sitting there in the corner.  So small and cute and cuddly and utterly defenceless.

And remember… I’m waiting.

<3 Sar

P.S.  Don’t even ask how my Druid feels about the Restoration tree.  Let’s just not go there.

Tags: ,
6 Responses to “Warlock Talents: Thank Goodness They Aren’t Finished Blizzard, Or I’d Have To Walk Right On Over And Punch All Of Your Kittens In The Face.”
  1. Agreed. Thats why I wont comment on the changes until they either give me a beta or actually finish them.

Taking them seriously right now would just give me a headache.
    Oombulance´s last blog post ..QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

2. Oh. Em. Gee.

Down to 31 talents per tree.

And I still had to take several “useless” talents to get to the top rank.

That’s beta, all right.
    Grimmtooth´s last blog post ..A couple of follow-ups

3. No no, 20 talents each tree and you need to spend 31 points to open a new tree up. You’ll have a max of 41 points by the time you reach 85.

Sar, do remember, we are getting a complete overhaul. No point in fretting until the first Cat patch is released!
    Elkagorasa´s last blog post ..What do you think of the Cat talent announcement

4. Hehehe, I’m not fretting :-) I like to think of it as giving Blizzard advance notice: they had better be good, or else! ;-)

5. :D Good..

We better see some magic happen between now and release, or KITTENS!
    This has to be just filler so us locks don’t sulk about being forgotten..
    Elkagorasa´s last blog post ..A Different Kind of AH Manual

6. [...] and warlocks would find themselves on the same side but I’m feel about the priest changes exactly the same way Saresa does about the warlock change, to wit: Thank Goodness They Aren’t Finished Blizzard, Or I’d Have To [...]