LFM: one poor sap who I can use to make this place look like it actually has something to do with Warlocks again.  Must have writingscore of at least 5k.

That’s right, I want a co-blogger!

I’ll admit it, I have always been kinda hesitant about having a co-blogger.  I’m a bit of a control freak, and I always had the fear of having someone around who sucked.  Or, even worse, someone who was so awesome that they made my writing look bad (not overly difficult, really).  But, I think this place needs a breath of fresh air, and it would be fun to have someone else around.

Let’s get into the nitty gritty, shall we?

• You’d be expected to play a Warlock.  Preferably as your main, but I can swing with alts if you know the class well.
  • Please don’t be as dumb as a sack of hammers.  ‘Course, if you are reading this, you probably aren’t.  We can effectively consider this criteria checked.
  • I’d obviously prefer you to be of the Destructive persuasion, but I can handle another spec around here.  A Demonologist would be kinda awesome.
  • I’d expect you to post at least twice a week.  Now, this is scary, but having someone else around would force me to work out a schedule.  I’m willing to negotiate that, of course, since I don’t really care much when I write.
  • I’d also expect some form of ‘useful’ post once a month.  That means a guide, a spec or talent critique, an indepth look at a strategy, whatever floats your boat.  Before you cry double standards, I do plan on trying to improve on this myself… but yeah.
  • If you PvP, that would be bloody wonderful.  Be nice to have someone around here who knew crap about killing others!
  • You’d have to write your own about page.  With a picture.  I don’t care if it is a picture of your toon (I know that your real face might just cause a group of insane swooning men and women to hang round), but it NEEDS a picture.
  • You can’t get snippy if I edit your posts for grammar and crap.  Especially if I change things to Australian spelling.  However, I would never change anything else (if I didn’t like a post, we’d talk about it, then I’d just write a contradictory point of view).  You can also write posts contradicting me, I don’t mind in the slightest.
  • You have to put up with my supposed excessive chattiness.  Yeah, if you write here, you get stuck with my endless scary IM conversations.

I think that’s enough for starters.  I really do not want to make it sound any scarier than it does already!

If you are interested in applying, use that handy dandy contact form link at the top of the page.  For fun, I’d like you to address your Warlock experience, why the hell you would want to work with a crazed loon such as myself and write here, and provide an about page.  I don’t care if it’s serious or funny, I just want to know a little about you.   Feel free to ask questions in the comments.

Tags: , ,
11 Responses to “Help Wanted, Apply Within”
  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Saresa and Windsoar, Cynwise of Stormwind. Cynwise of Stormwind said: RT @Saresa: New blog post: Help Wanted, Apply Within http://bit.ly/d5s9E9 [...]

2. I’d love to help (my main is a demo lock, off-spec destro), but my theorycrafting sucks. :P I come to blogs like this one for advice.

3. Gah :(

I have never regretted being a druid till now. :P

All the best & I cant wait to read the new guest posts, hope they contain at least a sliver of your psychosis (and I mean that in a “aww look how cute she is mauling kittens” sorta way, its a positive!).
    Oombulance´s last blog post ..How I make gold!

4. In terms of theory crafting, I don’t expect a whole bunch of math. I know that when I see equations all over the page, I get very confused. An ability to read EJ and use other people’s confuzzling math is more than OK for me. Or, if you do have a mathematical bent, that too would be awesome. We could have monthly equations! Questions! Answers! We could be more than a book shop! (OK, I have been watching too much Black Books again, I’ll admit it)

5. i dunt right so gud.

6. [...] blogging opportunity, then you should go give Saresa of Destructive Reach a poke, as she is looking for an actual Co-blogger! Sometimes a blog just needs a fresh voice, and she’s got a pretty good description of the [...]

7. [...] at Destructive Reach is looking for a co-blogger!  Preferably a warlock with PvP experience! Surely you know someone like [...]

8. CYNWISE = destro + pvp = win.

I nominate him/her/it!

cynwise.wordpress.com

9. Whitefoxne says:

8=====D

10. World, meet my former raid leader. As you can see, he is a highly articulate individual. :-D And considerate, obviously knowing my life was previously suffering from a lack of penis. How kind to give me one on my blog!! (even if it IS a pitifully wonky example of one)

11. “You’d be expected to play a Warlock. Preferably as your main, but I can swing with alts if you know the class well.”

I know the Warlock class well… from the inside, you know, as I rip their still-beating heart out and crush it.

Need me to post?
    Gnomeaggedon´s last blog post ..There is no “I” in “PvP”