I was kinda reluctant to post about this to be honest. I think that it has been talked about on most every blog out there, and I really have nothing new to contribute to the conversation. But, hell, it’s been a slow week, I have little to talk about on my Warlock, so here goes.
I can’t even really define what the mass reaction is. I don’t think there is really a mass majority in one camp or another. There isn’t even a majority in the ‘I don’t cares’. But, I am sure it will be a massive success for Blizzard, who can not make enough money off us it seems.
Now, don’t get me wrong… I’m not saying that I dislike this. At first, I was all like:
ZOMG RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE! How DARE they make a pet where all you have to do is buy it? That is the STUPIDEST thing ever! Where is the fun? Where is the reward? Where is the OMG I FARMED FOR FRICKING HOURS AND I FINALLY GOT MY OOZELING AND OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Instead, we have something akin to
“Hey… I think I have ten dollars left before I max out my credit card. I am totally going to blow that cash on a set of pixels. Yeah”
But then, well… I kinda got over it.
And then I had a thought. Which led to another thought. And another one. Next thing you know…
Sar TV! In which Sar seeks to educate you all about things which cost about $10. And stuff.
NOTES ABOUT THE VIDEO:
- I misuse the word ‘exponentially’ once. I was having a brain fart moment, it’s been a stressful week, give a girl a break!
- It’s blurry as all hell.
- If you were wondering, the cats’ names are Kamiko (the tabby) and Suki (the white fluffy one – pronounced Soo-key, because it’s NOT THE JAPANESE WORD).
- Yes, I have got a fat roll. I blame the Chupa Chups. And the coke.
- It’s been a while. I’m out of practice. And I was never much good anyway – just ask the trolls!
- Stupid microphone on camera hates me. I suspect it’s because someone hasn’t actually installed the drivers or something *looks innocent*. So, I have to wear my headset. And yeah, I know, the sound quality sucks.Tags: money, pets