Warlocks, unite!

motherfucking piece of shit

Those pesky Hunters over at the Hunting Lodge Podcast have been ENCOURAGING Hunters to kill Warlocks.  Horrible, blood splattered Warlock murders.  For NO reason, other than ‘but it’s funny!’  And THEN, my fellow Warlocks, what do they want people to do?

Take photos.

Seriously.  it’s the WoW equivalent of this:

deer in headlights I was going to post a picture of roadkill… but, unlike some bloggers/podcasters, I have a semblance of HUMANITY and DECENCY.

So, I submit a challenge to all you Warlocks out there:

Take a screenshot of you killing a Hunter.

Hell, make a video of you killing a Hunter.  Or doing something nasty to a Hunter.

Or, MAKE a Hunter, and do stupid stuff with it!  Like… I don’t know, surely you can think of some Huntard thing to do.  And I totally didn’t suggest that you name them Brigwyn or Daewin.  No, not at all.

THEN: Send the screenshot to Brig and Daewin!  Bahahahaha!  They check all their (hopefully squirrel poop infested) mail over at thlpodcast AT brigwyn DOT com.

Revenge!

Disclaimer:  OK, so the competition was actually asking them to ‘MD a Warlock’.  But, we all know what happens next… It’s like asking someone to take their shirt off and then spending the night drinking tea and playing chess.  Just doesn’t happen.  Unless you are me.

Tags: , , ,
20 Responses to “Boycotting The Hunting Lodge!”
  1. What is this!? More Warlock QQ??

Why don’t you go ahead and ditch that robe and spastic colon you call a Void Walker and be a roll a real Hunter.

I mean, we all know that Locks are just wannabe Hunters after all.

2. Oooooh, you talkin’ that nasty Huntard talk on my blog? You puttin’ Warlocks down on MY BLOG? /lays smack down

3. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Brigwyn, Kenny Chan. Kenny Chan said: Oh its on! RT @Saresa: New blog post: Boycotting The Hunter’s Lodge! http://tinyurl.com/yczjcht [...]

4. Hunters are cool, they be all real chill
    But warlocks are zeros, the same thing as nill
    But don’t worry lock braws, there be some hope
    Unless you too stupid to reroll, ya big dope

So roll a huntard, and dance with me
    ’cause there’s no freakin way we lose to thee
    Yeah thass right, we’re hunters, doc
    So lose the imp and party with the croc

Hunters are cool, and that’s no lie
    we have more pets than a bak’ry has pie
    Each one’s so cool, we can call it by name
    right before they jump and at you they maim

So locks, ya jocks, what’s it gonna be?
    You gonna be smart and roll with me?
    Or ya gonna be dumb, and stay a lock
    and end up being shot, and left on a rock?

:D

-Klinderas

5. [...] But NOOoo.. Now we have Sares getting her Aussie pigtails in a kink asking for people to boycott the Lodge. [...]

6. I’m going to pretend I didn’t just get pwned….

Um, yeah. I’d totally rap some sort of revenge. If I was good at rhymes.

… damn Hunters.

7. @Saresa – Don’t forget we hunters have pets we love. Not enslaved minions that look like some bad left over from an S&M party gone bad. :P

8. Hey, I love my pets, and they love me! You guys are all just totally jealous you don’t have a hot chick with a whip.

9. I have a lock and a hunter…

I’m being torn in two!

10. *scared* ._.
    .-= Jaedia´s last blog ..The Week #3 =-.

11. lol, this is classic.

I got your back Sar. If there’s one thing people should learn: don’t F with warlocks.

It won’t come in screenshots or pretty little contests. No, like Christmas on the Grinch, we’ll show up anyways even when you think you’ve got us down and out. You can count on it. If you can. Count, that is. I’m never sure with you hunter types.

Loving pets is totally overrated anyways. And call me when you can steal a soul, then we’ll talk.
    .-= Fulguralis´s last blog ..Trophy vs. Upgrade Gamers: A Scientific Study =-.

12. Hmm is it worth camping a spirit beast just to get an awesome screenshot of me dancing on its corpse…….

13. @Saresa – a hot chick with a whip? Have you seriously looked at her lately? Please, maybe if I’m trapped in some wicked mind control. She’s got nothing on the hottest babes in the game Sylvanas and Jaina.

@Bellwether – now is not the time to be indecisive. Besides, if you have a lock and a hunter you already know the best class is your hunter. The lock is just for play. ;)

@Jaedia – don’t be scared. Us hunters are here to protect you. Besides we got great friends over at The Hunting Lodge that’ll back you up and stomp any imp to a smoking pile kangaroo dung.

@Fulguralis – go for it. Clump up together. Just makes our job easer. Can you scoot in a bit? I’d like to try and do more damage with Volley. Thanks.

@Beowulf – *HIGH 5*!! Keep your spirit beast out and we’ll get real mean and go Beastial Wrath on those dress wearing imposters. ;)

14. I’m going to get on Ciaran tonight and kill a ‘lock, and steal their succubus. But I won’t hate: I’ll pour a Gordok Grog over their grave afterwards.

15. Spending the night killing huntards in BGs.
    Makes for such a relaxing evening.
    .-= deyndor´s last blog ..This means war =-.

16. [...] So while I was at work today, it would seem that a war broke out between Saresa and Brigwyn.  Its Warlock versus Hunter.  As someone who plays a warlock as his main, I’m throwing my support behind [...]

17. @brigwyn think u missunderstood me a little i play a lock

18. @Beowulf –

Ah! I see you used your fiendish Succubus to fool me!

Bah! Another reason to hate a lock. They’ll just fly around to kill a Lok!

DEATH TO HUNTERS!!

19. For once Brig, I totally agree with you!

Let me quote “DEATH TO HUNTERS!!”

Bahahahahaha!

20. You’re both out of your damn mind. And I even wrote about it.
    .-= Oath´s last blog ..Hunter v Lock =-.