This week’s Blog Azeroth Shared Topic is all about the total ‘tards that surround us every day in game. Since Gnomer managed to suggest something that I am totally in sync with (‘tarding it up is my specialty!), I decided that I would have a shot at writing about this one.
So, what is a locktard?
Thankfully, they are a very rare creature which can not be often spotted out and about in Azeroth. Key tips to finding this rare and fascinating creature include keeping an eye open for:
- The lock who soulstones themselves in parties instead of someone who can rez
- The lock who takes the Mp5 gear, because ‘it’s shiny and I hate lifetapping’
- The lock who spams Searing Pain, because they talented into it
- The lock who talented into Searing Pain because it was there
- The lock who uses their Voidwalker to DPS
- The lock who melees when they go OOM
- The lock who can’t chain seduce effectively
- The lock who fears a mob into other packs of mobs in instances
- The lock who life taps themselves half to death and then stands IN THE VOID ZONE
No doubt there are other characteristics of locktards out there. While I don’t spot too many locktards, they are out there, and they should be stopped. However, I am sure that there is a little locktard in all of us. Honestly, I have done half these things myself… oh no, I am secretly a locktard?