So, since I was asked exactly what sorts of goodies I would be bringing if I went to Blizzcon, I guess I had best give you all a run down of the plan.
To get a ticket to Blizzcon, book my travel and accommodation, and bring lots of nommy treats. You American types need to be shown what REAL food is!
- Get ticket to Blizzcon (easier said than done)
- Take food in luggage without it being confiscated (research on this has given me mixed feedback)
- Have some sort of ‘I shall meet whoever wants to be met at X venue after Blizzcon and we shall share nommies!’ I am thinking some sort of… um… park? I have no idea. I will find someway to share nommies with people anyway. It must be done!
- Arnott’s Tim Tams – I have heard that the chocolate is somehow produced by child labour, which is a concern, I must admit. However, they are also compellingly addictive, and Arnotts have issued a statement saying the chocolate is ethically A-OK!
- Vegemite: Because everyone has to try Vegemite at least once in their lifetime. This one is a bit concerning, as there is a limit on liquids and ‘gel-like substances’
- Likewise, I have been asked to bring Australian beer, but that might be difficult.
- Very tempted to bring a Pavlova base… but… they are very fragile. Besides, they aren’t the easiest thing to cart around
- Clinkers! Chicos! Yay for lollies!
In Other News
I should really announce the winner of the Shirt contest. I give up on uploading the video, since YouTube and I are having disagreements. YouTube just hates my phone.
*drumroll*…. the winner was Siha! Now, I am just awaiting an email back from her :-)
Have not played WoW all week. Running around like a headless chook. Also found out the other Year 12 English teacher is leaving, so I am freaking the hell out (puts a LOT of responsibility on my shoulders). Exams at school are coming up, assessment tasks are being written…. everything is very chaotic. Hence the lack of regular posts. I shall try to do one tomorrow.
Nearly the holidays! I’ll be afk for a week… going home. Since my laptop is currently borked, I will have to send it off for repairs, so I won’t be playing WoW. I might blog occasionally, but I wouldn’t count on it!