Well…. it really needs nothing more said than that!  Unfortunately my screenshot mod failed me (whether it be because I didn’t set it up properly, or because that particular mod just sucks!).  I respecced straight back to Destruction, but it was late and I was far too tired to look at what I had planned, so it could be all ass-up.  At the moment I am 7/13/51 (no backdraft), which oddly enough is almost identical to my old 5 man spec in Burning Crusade!  Some things just never change.

I also bothered to get Northrend Explorer and levelled cooking up to about 400 last night.  Cost me a bit since I was lazy and didn’t want to go to OL (which was just plain silly since I went there for the daily!), so I brought a lot of recipes off the AH.  Lazy people like me make smart people rich!

So, since I couldn’t get a ding shot, here is something else which may entertain you as well.  I know I had a chuckle.  I s’pose I could give him a break… he was dying!

9 Responses to “79….79….79….80!”
  1. Well, gratz on the ding, snd um… lol(?) on the screenshot. I guess.

2. Grats on 80!

And I hear you about the screenshot thing… I wonder if it’s the level 80 that’s a problem (I’m sure we’re using the same SS addon – does yours do achievements too?) because I got screenshots of every single level just fine, then at 80 it just didn’t work. (And I was especially sad because the bf and I had managed to coordinate our experience so we leveled at the same time.)

3. Lol at the screenshot. And gratz on 80 but i suggest going affli if you wanna do top dps as of now. Destro is up there but not as far as affli =P.

4. Grats to your 80! It’s a good thing I challenged you or you wouldn’t have had such a burning drive to get there! (Yes yes give me all the credit) Tigor said he got to hang out with you in Dalalag. This is unacceptable. D:< We shall rendezvous in the near future and you can show off your sexy 80ness.

5. Grats Sar! I’m so happy to hear that you have finally made it! We’re going to have to get together so I can sell you a Super Awesome Delicous Chocolate Cake on the DA for 1c :P (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33924). Grats again, see you in game. :3

6. Many thanks for the congratulations :-) Now to get to the serious business of grinding gear!

@RR – while Aff may be stronger at this point in the game, I just can’t bear the thought of not being Destro at end game level. Levelling a few levels as Demon was difficult enough for me – it felt really weird, even though there are some similarities in the playstyle between Demon and Destro. Aff is just too… dotty for me :-). Not to mention I play with a horrific amount of lag and a poor frame rate, which makes managing the Aff ‘spell rotation/total mess of renewing DoTs’ a nightmare.

@Tigor oooh cake! Hopefully *fingers crossed* I’ll be able to cook my own soon. Come on Shatt cooking daily, pull through for me!

@Kag I am sure that I will run into you in Lagaran as well at some point. /Hugs!!

@Anea I have been using PicCaptor… it failed me horribly. Probably some stupid mistake on my part though :-)

7. Athlantar - Sen'jin says:

Grats Sar! Always good to see a Warlock ding! As for specs, lately I’ve been using a Demo/Destro Hybrid. Like you, I’m a Destro at heart but it just wasn’t performing as well as I felt it should. <3 -Ath

8. Yea for Sar hitting 80!! *does 80 ding dance just for Sar*

9. Well your from ausi so i can understand the lag part. But you know you can get the cake from the dala cooking daily? I’m serious, i got it from the bag just 2 days ago, do the dala one if you dont feel like goin back 2 shatt.
    And i just might roll a DK on their come patch to bug ya…i mean hang out w/ ya, lol.