1. Been working on the Casual Guilds Are Not Easy! series a bit… have to make sure it is at least passable
2. On a strange diet – one of those ‘you may only have revolting shakes and dinner’ type things. Makes me grouchy! My kingdom for a chocolate! Hopefully will only be on it for a month at the most – it’s yukyukyuk!
3. Christmas Christmas Christmas! Been shopping, out to Christmas parties/dinners, organising… all that jazz
4. Went to the beach the other day (was GLORIOUS by the way!)
5. Re-reading the entire Dark Tower series. Yes, that’s a hefty chunk of reading right there. Up to number 5 already though.
Now, onto WoW related matters!
I simply had no motivation to play on the weekend, so.. I didn’t. Hence, no levelling! I think that it was a good idea for me to take a break from the game at any rate: I am one of those people who can not quest for extended periods of time without going a little bananas, and it was getting close to breaking point. However, the little that I have played I have had a rocking time mucking about with Shadowflame (which I have deemed to be unappealing for instancing and raiding, but just fun to use), killing things left and right, drinking ENDLESS amounts of water/water substitutes, and running things with pals for fun and profit. I am hoping to be 79-80 by the end of this weekend, although I think I am going out on the weekend and channeling some Dwarf (ie – Boozing), which will have an impact.
I still feel like my DPS is completely lacklustre compared to what it used to be, which makes me very sad. I have also considered respeccing for a little *shhh, don’t tell anyone!* to Demon just to level a touch and play around. I probably wont though… since I was determined to level the whole way to 80 as Destro. While I am having fun being Destro, I do feel really powerless in instances. I still manage to pull aggro like nothing else, but I no longer have the damage along with the threat generation. Pain in the patoot, let me tell you!
Now, I AM planning on playing over the next couple of days, so hopefully I have something to report.
Did I mention I got drawn out to order a FigurePrint?? Score!