- I have given up on levelling fast. Completely. While I am still at 72, friends have raced ahead of me to 75 and higher. Other people’s DK’s are gaining on me fast. It’s a bit sad, but hey, I am lazy.
- Struggling to come to terms with DK not meaning Donkey Kong. Although that would be an interesting addition to WoW.
- Absolutely LOVING the changes to Warlock Summons. Oh my God yes! Instead of summoning people, we summon the equivalent of a summoning stone. This stone can then be used by other people in the group to summon party members. The old rules still apply (so no summoning in BG’s or in combat), but it makes the process a lot more streamlined and saves us shards. Huzzah! Also means I can be lazy and throw a stone up and AFK. That definitely appeals to my sloth like nature. Apparently being implemented in the next patch
- Counting down the days ’til the end of the school term. Four weeks to go (and the last week doesn’t count!)
- Haste haste everywhere! Everything in Wrath seems to have haste! With no effort at all I have almost 250 Haste rating. That’s without sacrificing much in the way of damage. I have to say it is a different feeling, but the only real thing I have noticed is that it makes me run out of mana a lot faster.
Now, back to my icy cold coke and frosty fruit! Everyone have a fantastic weekend!