Just so you know, this is why I have been lazy blogwise.

1. I am a pig. A very messy messy pig. This means that I do have to clean up occasionally.

Don’t believe me?

Evidence A: My bed. As you can imagine, I have been sleeping in a very very tiny ball.

IMG_3137

Evidence B: My floor! I found about 4 broken CDs and CD covers where I had dumped clothes on them, then stomped on them… oops

IMG_3138

Evidence C: The bag dumping ground – I am one of those lazy people who drops their stuff right inside the door when they get home and then doesn’t think about it at all.

IMG_3139

As you can probably imagine, going through all that took me basically all day. Then, I headed out for my birthday dinner, which was very tasty :).

2. Thanks to Siha’s fantastic post on Inscription, I was inspired to gather all my herbs so I would be ready for the patch. So time consuming!

3. I brought the rest of the books in the Twilight series (by Stephenie Meyer) on Thursday. This of course meant I had to read them all!!

4. I’m lazy, plain and simple. There will be more actual proper posts (especially rants!) coming soon, I promise!

I leave you with this reflection – herbing all day is a pain in the patoot.

7 Responses to “Lazy lazy me”
  1. Belated happy birthday, Sar! /hug

Also, you have inspired me to update and post in pictures why I have been too lazy to write =)

Trinas last blog post..Still busy. /sigh

2. Wow! That’s quite an organizational system you have
    going on there :)

3. Wow…that mess…is bothering me just to look at. I have obsessive compulsive disorder so i ahve 2 have some things(not all) neat. My room is one of htem and i wouldve, first thing, if i was to walk into that house was to clean everything up you lazy, lazy lazy dirty person! If you lived in the US your house would be filled w/ roaches! Im suprised there wasnt a spider there!

Anyway start posting already! I wanna see another video on beta =P. I’m so hapy that in about a month and a half WOTLK will come out and i can finally start raiding again!

4. Actually, it is amazing her room isn’t filled with roaches since New South Wales is known for them. Lol

5. that’s what I hate about going north…

Leave a house without roaches… bring back 20 starving roach families in my suitcase….

Spend next month+ moving them on to a better place (I tried sticking them in an envelope and returning to sender…)

Gnomeaggedons last blog post..GoogledGnome #8

6. hehehe. You will all be pleased to know – no roaches, spiders, or other nasties. I also cleaned under the bed *shockhorrorgasp!*, and found nothing there either. The mess is a byproduct of having too many clothes and too little wardrobe space.

7. well…good for you to find no buggs/arachnids! God if you go anywhere else in the world and you had all of that stuff lying there i swear to you, you would have bugs everywhere! Only in Australia i guess *sigh*. Lucky buggers =P.