So, as I do believe I mention, this is my first attempt at video. After viewing, I noticed a couple of things:

• My fringe is a problem. If I am constantly tilting my head to get it out of my face IRL, I must look bloody stupid!
  • The screen is reflected on my glasses. Sorry ’bout that.
  • I also mentioned the dodgy looking synching with the sound and the video. If I can ever work out how to fix it, I will. Promise!
  • Once again, I mangled a blog name – it’s nicgetlife.blogspot.com Sorry!!!!!!

After doing this, I am much more keen to do the BlogTV thing. I think I would much rather the interaction. The problem with this is, I don’t get home until 4pm here, which is, what… 11pm on my server Cenarius, and I think Cenarius is on Eastern time?? Not too sure on that one. At any rate, it would be a heinous for for you guys. Lemme know what you think anyway!

P.S – I got Hydra’s question a smidgen too late :(. The answer is chocolate, the question was ‘Vanilla or Chocolate?’ Chocolate everything!!!

P.P.S – speaking of bad spelling, look what I just found:

Tags: ,
14 Responses to “Scary – Sar on Video!”
  1. Bah, you’re not scary missus! You should see me… I’m scary! :P

Great video hon, hope we see some more :)

Softis last blog post..Zackii is an olympic gold medalist!

2. Whoa, hot tamale alert!

3. ok, since you started, I will also share something with you. So i found about your blog in the Epic Dolls podcast about warlock (I play Undead male warlock, that’s why i downloaded that episode). I don’t usually listen to that podcast, i just found it being mentioned in WoWInsider.com, pretty awesome ha?

About the video. Wow, you look very much similar to your avatar! Engineered glasees make it even more similar. But whats with the atitude? Please don’t qq about quests, bgs, arenas etc. in future videos =D Be more positive, coz perhaps other warlocks readers might watch your videos for some inspiration, tips and tricks, you know… A new webcamer would be a great investment ;)

I don’t really think the timing of the video is important, coz i subscribe to your blog and would watch it whenever i have free time. anyway, good videocast, liked the joke with marshmallows =D keep it up!

4. @ turboliux It is a bit scary how similar Sar and I look at the moment! I can guarantee you it wasn’t always like that – maybe it’s a similar phenomenon to that joke about people who look like their pets…

A new webcam is in the works, I should have one when I actually have some money (which isn’t very often). This one is just blurry and nasty and urgh. As for the QQing, well, the questions were asked and I had to answer :) Besides, me hating questing doesn’t mean it is necessarily bad. It just doesn’t appeal to me because it tends to be a solitary type of thing to do, and I do love my teamwork.

@matticus Awww, I’m blushing!

@ Softi Hopefully there shall be more, when I get a new webcam. I might make one or two more before hand (it is kinda fun!) but I just know I am not going to be happy with the quality until then, especially since YouTube seems to increase the fuzzy/blurry quotent by about 100 :)

5. Green Fire ftw! And QQ all you want, it’s still far more entertaining than anything on TV.

6. You’re such a silly. There was nothing wrong with that at all. :P

And about that new camera… Don’t you worry about that, I’ll fix that problem for you. ;)

7. Hello Sar! Was nice ta see’s ya all personal-like.

Ratshags last blog post..This One’s Fer Hydra

8. Congrats on the first video post! Very well done!

And now every time I read you blog, it’s in an australian accent! =P

Nic Ws last blog post..BAST: Class Flying Mount

9. @ Saresa
    Have you tryed Vimeo.com? =]

turboliuxs last blog post..Download setai | ON|OFF – Promo 2008

10. and fuzziness is due to low light, video noise is thus is produced. so a little bit more light could help, you can use simple lamp, just direct it to your face from the left/right side. it could be uncomfortable, but it will surely help. =]

turboliuxs last blog post..Download setai | ON|OFF – Promo 2008

11. Nice job Sar, looking forward to more – *sigh* didn’t realise how much I had been missing the Aussie accent, guess I’m a little more homesick than i thought hehe

TeePees last blog post..Bristinie’s Corner

12. [...] started it with TJ TV. Saresa has begun experimenting with it (and she is one hot tamale, yes indeed)! The episodes of Matticus will begin to air sometime late [...]

13. Great idea. I like it that some of the bloggers are taking this “next step”. It’s really nice to put a face to a name. Also nice to see your not a pimply overweight dude in some basement somewhere. Not that there’s anything wrong with that cliché :)

14. [...] Saresa takes a giant leap for Wowkind and delves into something new. I’ll probably be banned from her site after saying this, but she’s pretty hot. [...]