Statues. Memorials to the great leaders of the past, or tributes to the leaders of the present, they can be found in many places throughout Azeroth. Many of these statues are dedicated to the great Uther the Lightbringer, who perished at the hand of Arthas many years ago. These statues are a remembrance, to ensure we never forget.

Well, you know who else deserves a statue? Who else DESERVES the honour that he just doesn’t get? Arch Druid Fandral Staghelm! Why, he leads Darnassus almost single handedly! He GREW Teldrassil gosh darn it! He knew better than Malfurion, he knows better than Tyrande! He should have a statue! I’ll bet, if he thought of it first, there would be statues of him scattered everywhere in Kalimdor. So, I think that we should really give Staghelm some of the recognition he clearly deserves. Let us build him a statue.

… And while we are at it, we should give his statue something no other statue in WoW has. A touch of realism, shall we say…

Inspired by some discussion in the now famous BA Chat!

Tags: , ,
6 Responses to “Statues!”
  1. Where’s that statue of Uther? I only remember the one at his tomb.

Loronars last blog post..When You Have Raid Fright

2. Truth be told Lor… I really can not remember! It is from an oooooooold screenshot.

3. that looks like Northrend to me… i don’t think there’s any human arhitecture on snow on any of the current zones.

Anglachels last blog post..Ding!

4. looks like to me a zone in alterac i stumbled upon ages ago Strahnbrad
    or just somewhere in alterac only place it could be really

Also Required email thingie bleh!

Also Roll a druid and then talk to Staghelm

But then again i dislike most of the alliance heros jaina betrayer The priestess slaugtering paladins before she spoke to them maiev for the whole illidan thing

And Varian wrynns story is just thralls though bolvar is fine as is magni and velen

Jamess last blog post..Quel’Thalas

5. Well, Anglachel, you could possibly be right! I have some random Northrend images in my old screenshots folder (I am HORRIBLE at organising images!! Everything just gets lumped into one folder and I am done with it), so it might be from the expansion. Who knows?

Edit – Definitely right, it is from the expansion. Goes to show I need a better way of organising images than a random WoW folder!

6. I love the random tombstones you stumble upon. The first one I ever found was on the border of Hillsbrad and Arathi.

Demonetras last blog post..Here’s a thought