… OK, so they aren’t really. However, this is this weeks BA shared topic (brought to us by Lasira, inspired by Matticus). What would YOU do if you found out that WoW was ending in five hours time… forever?
Personally, I found this to be a really difficult question to answer. 5 hours? Eeeep! The first thing I would do would be to try to round up all of my old friends from across Cenarius. I would really want to share my last few hours in the game with them. From there, well, the list of things that I would like to do would be HUGE!
1. Raid a Horde city – Yes, I have never ever raided a Horde city. I really am not much of a PvPer, and raiding a city never appealed to me. In fact, it just doesn’t seem to happen all that often at all anymore anyway. Occasionally there is a Crossroads raid happening, but killing a bunch of lowbies never appealed to me. It does look like it could be fun though!
2. Explore all my unexplored areas of the map – I am sure that I do have a couple of places lying round… Horde starting areas, all that sort of stuff. I think there may be a couple of tiny hidden areas in some places still… and most of Kalimdor, come to think of it. I never did like questing there!
3. Wipe for old time’s sake on some of the world dragons – Heaven knows that my friends and I have done this sort of stuff enough, but it is some of the best fun that I ever had!
4. Go run round a couple of Azeroth raids, simply because I never got to see them – Have I set foot in Onyxia’s Lair? Nope. (although I am attuned). Ventured into Molten Core? Nope! I have set foot once I think into ZG… for about 5 seconds. Then I died. So I would definitely have to do that.
5. Finally, get the contact details for all my really good friends – ’nuff said. I can normally find them in WoW, but if it didn’t exist anymore, I would have to be able to talk to them some other way!
“So, what would you do, if your mother (or me in this case) asked you?” (to paraphrase Dr Seuss)Tags: BA Shared Topics, WoW Community