The other day, Kalf and I were discussing mounts. Namely, the fact that my dreadsteed kicks his chocobo’s feathery behind. Want to know why?
- His chocobo reminds me oddly of Plucka Duck (especially in the part of that video where he is running with the Cricket Team)
- If it doesn’t look like Plucka, it certainly looks like a genetically mutated chicken
- My dreadsteed has hooves of firey fury
- His mane is also firey fury
- Only warlocks can have the ‘real’ dreadsteed!
I suppose for me the last point is the kicker. I love my dreadsteed because not everyone can get one. They add that special flavour to the warlock class, emphasising the fact that I may look cute, but am evil as can be! However, if I could choose any other mount in the game to ride, it would have to be the mechanostrider. Darn being human and being too tall. I say this is discrimination! I want a mechanostrider!
However, I am running a poll to see which mount is REALLY the best. Limited to racial/class mounts (simply because I am too lazy to include every single other mount there is available in the game). Choose your favourite! Go Dreadsteed!
Edit: I can’t seem to get polls showing up. As soon as I fix this, you can vote!Tags: WoW Community, WoW in general